Cyber Security Specialist
- We are actively seeking applicants that have experience in one or more of the areas listed below to be part of an enterprise Cybersecurity organization. If you have interest in being part of a team providing leading edge Cybersecurity services to a large part of the DoD community, then please reach out to us.
- Current DoD 8570 Certification. Candidate MUST have IAT Level II Security+ certification.
Specific Job Description:
- Strong understanding of vulnerability scanning of assets and remediation, Host Based Security System (HBSS) configuration and management, incident response and forensics, training and certification compliance tracking, secure configuration management, identity and access management services, network access control or comply to connect methods, audit log review, web content filtering, and Risk Management Framework (RMF) documentation and process for the certification of the ERDC network.
- Work as a liason between the Office of the CIO leadership and the local site, coordinating projects with facilities management, DPW, the security office, etc.
Required Security Clearance:
- Candidate MUST be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance
- Minimum 4 years experience working in Windows/Active Directory Administration, UNIX/Linux Systems Administration, storage systems, and/or network systems
- Perform System Administration duties for Linux, storage, and network systems to include patching, upgrades, backups, and troubleshooting
- Current DoD 8570 Certification IAT Level II, Security+ or higher is required for this position
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and as individual contributor
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a rapidly evolving environment
- Champaign, IL
- Monday - Friday
Vicksburg, MS or Dayton, OH