Cyber Systems Engineer(s)This posting is for multiple positions.
- We are actively seeking applicants that have experience in one or more of the areas listed below to be part of an enterprise Cybersecurity organization. If you have interest in being part of a team providing leading edge cybersecurity services to a large part of the DoD community, then please reach out to us.
- Current DoD 8570 Certification. Candidate MUST have IAT Level II Security+ certification.
- CEH/CSA+ desired.
Specific Job Description:
- Strong understanding of Windows and Linux systems, virtualization, storage, and network design, management and configuration aspects within an enterprise environment
- Strong systems administration background in Windows, Linux, and Vmware
- Strong network administration background with experience deploying, configuring, and managing a Cisco based router/switch/firewall environment
- Must be able to troubleshoot all aspects of cybersecurity systems environment including storage and network connectivity
- Familiarity with iSCSI and NFS storage area networking, especially related to Nimble
- Day to day system and application administration as well as project related tasks
- Ability to interface with end users in a professional, courteous and timely manner to resolve issues
- Utilize defense-in-depth strategies and methods to harden systems and networks (e.g. blocking/filtering, IDS/IPS, A/V, logical separation of management traffic, content detonation and automated analysis, and DISA SRG/STIG compliance)
- Monitor availability and performance of server, storage and network systems and capabilities
- Work with appropriate personnel to ensure IS policies and procedures are documented
- Ensure all internal networks and information systems are tested and accredited in accordance with DoD Certification and Accreditation Program requirements
- Ensure business continuity for cybersecurity operations and IT systems
- Align continuity plans of CSSP systems with site(s) hosting infrastructure. Plans should address emergency, contingency, and/or recovery operations including support for component failures, capability failures, communications failures, personnel availability and site availability are all addressed
- Ensure secure backup of all systems and data through formally documented backup plan, accurate and up-to-date listing of systems to be backed up, proper storing and labeling of completed backups
Required Security Clearance:
- Candidate MUST be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance
- Minimum 4 years experience working in UNIX/Linux Systems Administration, storage systems, and/or network systems
- Perform System Administration duties for Linux, storage, and network systems to include patching, upgrades, backups, and troubleshooting
- Current DoD 8570 Certification IAT Level II, Security+ or higher is required for this position
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and as individual contributor
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a rapidly evolving environment
- Vicksburg, MS or Dayton, OH
- Monday - Friday
Vicksburg, MS or Dayton, OH